- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
Partnership Membership Information
Join and Become a Member
Becoming an active/paid Partnership member or institution provides you a unique opportunity to join a growing community that is making a difference in promoting Africa’s agricultural and economic agenda. For many years, the Partnership has been at the fore-front elevating African agricultural and food security issues to the top of the global development agenda and advocating for increased level and effectiveness of public and private investments in sustainable, agriculture-based growth in Africa.
Through Africa-led, market-driven approaches, we continue to aspire to develop more inclusive public-private partnerships in both agriculture and infrastructure development that help to create jobs for SMEs, modernize smallholder farming, improve rural and urban markets as well as regional trade, develop the right institutions and policies, and build strong and responsible workforce on the continent. By joining us, you can help convene constructive dialogues that build consensus among diverse stakeholders, magnify genuine African voices in policy formulation; promote evidence-based research, policy and practice; and monitor, evaluate and communicate the progress taking place on the ground in Africa.
In 2016, the Partnership promoted - through various activities - inclusive public-private partnerships (PPPs) in infrastructure investments that alleviate key challenges for agricultural growth and regional trade in Africa. The work included outreach to several African countries and regional organizations, including the African Development Bank, in support of developing viable institutional and policy framework for PPPs, and facilitating more South-South cooperation from which Africa can learn practical approaches to overcoming agricultural and infrastructure constraints facing it.
Join us in working on these important issues in 2017 so that, together, we can move Africa’s agriculture and food security agenda forward.
Benefits of Annual Membership:
- Participate in shaping Partnership’s agenda and consulting on upcoming activities, including regional dialogues in Africa
- Network with African and other global leaders and decision makers
- Promote multi-stakeholder dialogue and evidence-based policy formulation
- Receive priority registration and co-hosting opportunities for Partnership events
2017 Annual Membership Categories:
- Individuals: $100
- Organizations with fewer than 50 employees: $500
- Organizations with 50-500 employees: $1000
- Organizations with more than 500 employees: $5000
- Click here to get started. Because the Partnership is financially administered by Michigan State University, you will be rerouted to MSU's secure donation page.
- On the "Funds List," click the button to add "PCHPA Membership Fund" to your cart. Below, under "My Gift Cart," enter the amount you wish to donate and click "Proceed to Checkout."
- Enter preferred contact information. If paying for institutional membership, please use the "First Name" and "Last Name" fields for the organization's name and any other important contact information. Click "Proceed to Payment."
- Enter billing information. Click "Submit."