- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
Directions to Partnership Office
The Partnership office (499 S Capitol St. SW, Suite 500B) is located in the Fairchild Building at the intersection of South Capitol Street, E Street, and Washington Avenue SW. The building shares an intersection with the National Democratic Headquarters and Capitol Power Plant.
From the Capitol South Metro station, walk away from the Capitol building (south) to D Street. Turn right (west) on D Street and walk two blocks. Turn left (south) on South Capitol Street (unmarked at that intersection, but aligned with the Capitol building). Walk one block south on South Capitol Street to E Street, and the building is on your right.
For parking, there is a lot located on South Capitol Street under Southeast Freeway (ranges from $9-$15/day) and limited metered street parking.