- May 5-6, 2017. IGD Frontier 100 Forum, Durban, South Africa
- May 3-5, 2017. World Economic Forum on Africa, Durban, South Africa
- March 20-24, 2017. Land and Poverty Conference 2017: Responsible Land Governance—Towards an Evidence-Based Approach
- September 26, 2016. Trade, FDI, and Global Value Chains. The World Bank, Washington, D.C.
- September 21-22, 2016. "Global Symposium on Innovative Financial Inclusion: Harnessing Innovation for Inclusive Finance,” Kuala Lampur, Malaysia
- February 1 - 10th Biannial U.S.-Africa Business Summit 2016 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- November 2 - African Economic Conference - Kinshasa, DRC
- October 19 - New Perspectives for Closing Africa's Infrastructure Gap - Washington, D.C.
- October 9 - World Bank Annual Meetings - Lima, Peru
- July 13 - Financing For Development - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- October 2014 Empowering Africa's Future Event
- 2014 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit Information
- June 17 - Engaging African Smallholder Farmers in Public-Private Partnerships
- October 21 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta/TechnoServe/New Market Labs Panel Discussion on Opportunities for Accelerating Public-Private Partnerships in Africa: Agriculture, Business Development & Infrastructure
- October 16 - Partnership/AGRA/Syngenta Half-Day Symposium on Developing Strong Public-Private Sector Partnership in African Agriculture, Food Security & Nutrition
What is CAADP?
Rwanda Post-Compact: High Level Stakeholders Meeting
► Background on Rwanda
► Rwanda's Agriculture Sector
► Agriculture Sector Investment Plan
• SWAp MoU
► Public Financial Management
• PFM MINAGRI Final Report
General CAADP Resources:
2009 and before
• February 2009 CAAPD Policy Brief 2: Hidden Value on the Hoof: Cross-Border Livestock Trade in Eastern Africa
• International Conference on Financing Regional Agricultural Policy in West Africa Final Communication
• May 2008 CAAPD Policy Brief 1: Commodity-based Trade in Livestock Products: New Opportunities for Livestock Trade in the COMESA Region
Uganda Hosts CAADP Post-Compact High-Level Investment Meeting
AUC-NEPAD and Stakeholders sign CAADP Compact Agreement with Burkina Faso
Organized by the AUC and the New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD) Planning and Coordinating Agency (NPCA) jointly with the Government of Burkina Faso, The signing ceremony was preceded by a day-long round table discussion on how to take the CAADP Principles forward. The government of Burkina Faso is expected to meet these principles which reflect the commitment of the AU heads of State and Government and the Maputo Declaration calling for allocation of at least 10% of national budgets to agriculture for accelerating growth to a minimum of 6% per year, which is sufficient for effective poverty alleviation.
Burkina Faso: Fifth African Agricultural Science week Ends
Do CAADP processes make a difference to country commitments to develop agriculture?
Tanzanians adopts CAADP compact for agricultural sector development
WFP declares Africa agricultural investment forum a turning point